On Tuesday, January 22nd, join the JAB Coalition and allies and come on back out to City Hall as the full City Council weighs what to do now that the Public Safety Committee has recommended moving forward on the Wasserman/Bratton consultancy proposal. Bratton is the former head of the NYPD and LAPD and a leading advocate of stop-and-frisk, “zero tolerance” policing, and other policies that mean racial profiling and harassment. In addition, the 22nd will be the 2 year anniversary of the murder of Raheim Brown by OUSD police officers Barhim Bhatt and Jonathan Bellusa. Please join us to come together for a rally to honor the lives of all of Oakland’s sons and daughters murdered by the police. The City Council meeting will begin at 5:30 pm and the rally will start at 5:00 pm at Oscar Grant (Ogawa) Plaza.
- SATURDAY MAY 3RD: WALK TO HONOR ALAN BLUEFORD’S LIFE!
- YOU ARE INVITED TO 1ST FRIDAY AT THE ALAN BLUEFORD CENTER 4 JUSTICE
- Kamala Harris, DO YOUR JOB! #ENDPOLICETERROR
- FEB 13TH CALIFORNIA FAMILIES UNITE TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST POLICE TERROR
- RESOLUTION: THE JUSTICE 4 ALAN BLUEFORD COALITION OPPOSES THE OAKLAND DOMAIN AWARENESS CENTER